- 6” diameter plant pot, 16” tall
- 8” diameter plant pot, 22” tall
- Low-maintenance and easy care
- Modern shape and color
- Potted in neutral matte white or gray pot to match any decor
- Easy to propagate
- The monstera is a strong air-purifying plant. it converts CO2 into oxygen during the day.
Care and Handling of Your Monstera Plant
- Place in moderate, indirect light.
- Water about once a week. Keep the soil slightly moist
- May need to stake or support your plant if it begins to get wide and “wander” out of the pot.
- To get nice split leaves, make sure your monstera has more bright but indirect sunlight. Low light will result in an un-split, heart shaped solid green leaf.
A Monstera Plant is Ideal For…
- Housewarming gift
- Client “thank-you”
- This is a great “starter plant” for someone wanting to be a plant parent.