How to Care for Your Succulent Gardens
They like 6 hours of sun per day. Rotate your container frequently so the plants stay symmetrical. Water once a week in the summer months. Water once every two weeks in the winter months. Make sure soil is dry before watering.
How to Plant Succulents from Your Floral Arrangements
- Once your flowers are spent, remove succulent plants from bouquet.
- Gently remove wire, moss, and plastic wrap from plant.
- Place succulent soil provided in water proof container of your choice.
- Gently nestle your succulent plants down into the soil, with bottom leaves above the soil level.
- Water lightly. Place in a sunny window.
- Let soil completely dry out in between waterings. Water 1x every week in summer, 1x every 3-4 weeks in winter.
0 comment. Write a comment