A total WOW statement piece! One of the most versatile blooming plants, the Phalaenopsis orchid plant is a perfect addition to any indoor space.
- 2 - 5” orchid plants with two long blooming spikes each in various stages of bloom. The top of the plant is finished with green moss detail, natural branch support, and planted in a neutral modern pot
- Low-maintenance and easy care
- Modern shape and color
- Potted in neutral matte white or gray pot to match any decor
- Long blooming time with 3-6 months of color each year
Care and Handling
- Place in bright but indirect indoor light.
- Water about once a week. Let the potting medium dry out slightly before watering. To water, poor 1/2 cu water at the base of each set of orchid leaves. May need to stake or support your plant if it begins to get wide and “wander” out of the pot.
- Cut off the spike at the base of the plant when all the blooms die. This will allow the plant to recover and form a new spike with fresh blooms in 3-4 months. Fertilize with an orchid fertilizer to encourage new growth and blooms every month.