Give for sympathy, house warming, get well or Birthday.
- 6” diameter plant pot, 15” tall
- 8” diameter plant pot, 24” tall
Features of Your Peace Lily
- Low-maintenance and easy care
- Full green lush plant adding lots of color and life to a room
- Potted in neutral matte white or gray pot to match any decor
- Enjoy medium to low light.
- Can absorb small amounts of cancer-causing pollutants. including CO2, benzene, formaldehyde, xylene, and toluene.
- With the ability to absorb and remove harmful toxins, peace lilies can act as an effective defense against airborne allergies.
Care and Handling of Your Peace Lily
- Keep soil moist but allow to dry out.
- keep out of bright direct afternoon sunlight.
- The peace lily is mildly poisonous if ingested in large quantities, so keep away from children and pets who might nibble on the leaves.