Most people know this variety as the snake plant or mother-in-law’s tongue, but it’s officially known as Sansevieria Laurentii. It is an exceptionally hardy and distinctive plant with height-contrast banding on its leaves. These plants can grow rather tall and make a great statement piece. They are tolerant of low light and irregular watering, and pretty indestructible.
- 6” diameter plant pot, 16” tall
- 8” diameter plant pot, 24” tall
- Low-maintenance and easy care
- Modern shape and color
- Potted in neutral matte white or gray pot to match any decor
- Tolerant of low light and irregular watering
- Easy to propagate
- Can absorb small amounts of cancer-causing pollutants. including CO2, benzene, formaldehyde, xylene, and toluene.
- With the ability to absorb and remove harmful toxins, sansevieria can act as an effective defense against airborne allergies.
Care and Handling of Your Sansevieria
- Sansevierias do best in moderate to bright indirect light. However, they will do fine in low light areas and can also withstand full sun.
- Your Sansevieria does not need much water, and overwatering can cause the plant to rot. Be sure to keep the leaves dry when watering and allow the soil to dry in between waterings.