The ZZ plant, is known for its beautiful structured, waxy leaves that create a unique accent to any space. ZZ plants tolerate neglect, are drought tolerant, and accepts low light conditions without throwing a fit.
- 6” diameter plant pot, 16” tall
- 8” diameter plant pot, 24” tall
- 10” diameter plant pot, 36” tall
Features of a ZZ Plant
- Low-maintenance and easy care
- Modern shape and color
- Potted in neutral matte white or gray pot to match any decor
- Tolerant of low light and irregular watering
- Easy to propagate
- Can absorb small amounts of pollutants including benzene, xylene, and toluene.
- With the ability to absorb and remove harmful toxins, ZZ plants can act as an effective defense against airborne allergies.
Care and Handling of a ZZ Plant
- ZZ’s do best in moderate to bright indirect light. However, they will do fine in low light areas.
- Your ZZ will need watered when the soil is dry to the touch. Do not over water.
A ZZ Plant is Ideal For…
The ZZ plant is the perfect gift for anyone wanting a low-maintenance plant that adds a modern touch to any space. Not only will this houseplant add beauty to your space, it is known to be a great air purifier. This plant looks fantastic in both a home or office. It’s the perfect housewarming gift, or client “thank-you”. This is a great “starter plant” for someone wanting to be a plant parent.