How to easily style your table with fresh flowers to create lasting holiday memories
All of us want Instagram post-worthy holiday tablescapes. Gathering lots of items and coming up with ideas can be overwhelming, especially since you already have a meal to plan and likely houseguests.
With a few simple tricks, you too can effortlessly style a dynamite table your family will be talking about for years to come.
- Purchase one loose bundle of seasonal blooms
- Create small bouquets by pairing one type of focal flower with one type of foliage or filler
- Use rocks glasses or small decorative serving bowls or coffee mugs for vases
- Scatter bouquets down the middle of your rectangle table, or in a cluster for round tables
- Add one seasonal decorative item like pine cones, mandarin oranges, apples, or leaves/foliage next to each vase and in between serving dishes
- Finish with 5-6 electric votive candles scattered down the table
✦ PRO TIP ✦
Grab one more bundle of loose blooms, place in glasses like you did for the table, add one in each guest room, powder room, and maybe a coffee table to spread the hand-touched seasonal decor everywhere.
Viola!Let the warm memories begin.
Purchase your seasonal bloom bunch today!
Or order a completed centerpiece lovingly designed by our family for yours.